05 January 2013

 

Sports, Sports, Sports

I had three games scheduled to record this weekend. Today's game was Notre Dame at UConn. Notre Dame won by one point. Damn, damn, damn! UConn reporter John Altavilla reported after the game that:

"Despite 13 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists and five steals, [UConn guard] Kelly Faris takes the blame for the loss to [Notre Dame]."

He quotes her as saying: "As the leader of this team I am expected to set the tone defensively. That is what is expected of me. I didn't do it."

I think this Tumblr post summed up my feelings quite well: "Skylar Diggins, you irk me like no other."


Tomorrow there is a UW basketball game (I think they're playing Arizona??) and, of course, the Seahawks game.

I found this article from a guy who went to Russell Wilson's rival high school. Interesting perspective. This video is audio of Russell Wilson from the St. Louis at Seattle game last week.


Let's hope the Seahawks (and the UW women) fare better than my poor, poor UConn Huskies.

Sigh.


Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?